- I have a small children table with two chairs where he can sit to eat if he wants to or do his activities and art.
- I got rid of all the plastic cups (saved a few for when we go in the car).
- He never slept in a crib, neither my baby daughter because we co-sleep.
- He has a bookshelf that my husband made for placing his materials.
This is an older version I will post the new one soon. The only difference is
that next to the cork board there is a drying rack that my husband made and that the easel is in another place and that where the easel is BB has the art/food/work table.
- We also have another bookshelf my husband made out of Mahogany wood. And he is currently working in two more bookshelves like the red one shown in the picture above.
- He chooses what clothes he wears and puts them on by himself. So he is just 2 and he can dress himself from head to toes!
- He drinks out of glass cups and uses ceramic plates. Also he has his own set of steel silverware. No plastic!
- I am currently working in setting up his school room. Since I have a hard time telling him that he can go there only during "school" hours and it is the room where he and sister have their clothes I give one step forward and two steps behind.
Here is a link on how to create the prepared environment.