Friday, September 16, 2011

What do we do all day?

This is an example of a productive day for us:

After we had breakfast we go to the learning room and we do circle time and Little Princess gets to do some tummy time. After that I prepare lunch and its solo time for Big Boy. He likes reading books or plays with what ever suits him at that time.

 Once lunch is over is nap time. They usually take a nap. And this is the time for me to nap if I'm tired (which I could do pretty much every day if I want and Little Princess is napping). But If I take a nap I don't get to work on getting materials ready or blogging, or just having time for myself.

Right after nap we have a snack and go outside.

This is the summer schedule...in the fall when it gets darker earlier we go outside in the morning and circle time in the afternoon.

We come back inside...I prepare dinner and after that is night night time for my babies. We brush teeth, read 2 or 3 books then I stay with them until they fall asleep (I usually fall asleep first!).



A normal day:

We get up and have breakfast....Big Boy plays by himself while I organize. Then we go outside. When we come back inside we have lunch and after that we take a nap. Once nap is over is snack time.  We go outside and we play....We comeback inside and it usually gets late because we lost track of time. I prepare dinner and they go to sleep.


Another normal day:

This is a day when my husband is home and we go out or just relax and don't do much of anything. We do some gardening, go for a hike, or go to the coast to have a picnic. We do grocery shopping for the week and things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment